(French Agricultural Research Institute for developing countries)
To present the latest information on avian influenza research projects in developing countries undertaken by CIRAD and collaborating partners.
To create a communication platform for scientists involved in avian influenza research
all over the world.
To be included :
- Avian influenza virus aetiology and disease epidemiology (brief virology reminder and disease history; chronology of the H5N1 panzootic; outbreak maps etc…)
- Avian influenza research in developing countries: reality and perspectives
- CIRAD research projects on avian influenza (and collaborations with other Research Institutes)
- Training tools on avian influenza epidemiology, risk analysis, surveillance and diagnosis
(online information and training courses)
- Sequences database for data sharing between scientific partners
- Related links of interest, partners links
See CIRAD Epidemiology Unit website